How do we make our projects?
The whole process is broken into many stages and a lot of communication with all interested parties in between. To make it simpler we present it in 7 steps.
1. We start with getting to know our Client and his expectations. We also present our vision and UPcycling Projects ideas. If the Client is happy we create the whole concept, prepare first set of drawings. In the meantime we look for suitable materials.
2. When we are ready we come back to our Client with the proposal, initial schedule and the budget. Than we all evaluate the proposal and come back to prepare concept 2.0
3. When the project proposal is accepted by all parties we make short presentation of the concept and materials we plan to use on-site.
4. Next step is delivering materials for the project on-site or to our workshop and agreeing time frame of the job.
5. Woooohooo - we finally start working according to the schedule. We encourage our Client to monitor our progress as often as he or she feels like it... If something unpredictable comes up we notify our Client straight away explaining what has happens and what is our contingency plan.
6. We finish our work and ask our Client for inspection - time for snags (if any).
7. Finally the commission day, finishing all paperwork. Time for tea&coffee and for the Great Opening !
© 2017 UPcycling Project T&C apply